Friday, January 1, 2010

My monkey...

...is starting to sleep in his crib at night. For almost two weeks now he has slept in his nursery from 8pm to 2am. It's not quite enough for the black circles under my eyes to go away, but it's enough to have my evenings to myself to hang out with Jeff or take a bath or whatever the heck I feel like.

I'm actually sitting in his nursery holding a sleepy Griffy right now. I love this room. It's so pure and untouched. Peaceful. Here is my little sleeping monkey in his little monkey bed!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

~ Sara Ann said...

Oh my gosh it's SO CUTE!!!! I remember when my last 2 babies had that same sleep schedule... for about a week. Then I decided I was going to get them up before I went to bed, which was around midnight or so, nurse them while they slept then would put them back in their bed and they'd sleep til morning. I LOVED doing that so I wouldn't go to sleep at midnight then have to wake up again 2 hours later. :) And I sure as heck wasn't going to bed at 8pm like they were! HAHAHAHA

Mrstx said...

That's a good idea Sara! I will have to try that because I'm usually up at 11 or 12 anyway!

~ Sara Ann said...

Let me know how it works! :)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Cute picture!

KBear said...

I did what Sara did as well. fed him a bottle before I went to bed and he would sleep most of the night. then he started this 10-6 thing, which was ok, because Matt would take the 10pm feeding and let me sleep:)

good luck! hope it works for you:)

Weekends Off said...

What a cute nursery!!! He looks so peaceful in there! :0)

Post a Comment