Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy

I am. Happy and busy but I miss blogging. It's such a pain in the ass to blog long posts from my iPhone so my new plan is short and sweet posts. Something is better than nothing, yes? Yes!

Baby Griffin is perfect and such a silly and social little guy. He coos and talks and smiles at anyone who will stop to lookat him. 4 months old and already making friends and influencing people.

I am off steroids and my UC is under control. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. I'm still 20 lbs heavier than I was a year ago, but my big fat moon face is shrinking. Woot!

Here is me and my beardy baby love.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

JP said...

Big fat moon face or not... you're still a cutiepie.

~Penny~ said...

Your short and sweet messages makes me miss yah and whats going on in your life. Facebook me.

Yay for no UC and being off steroids!

Post a Comment