Monday, February 28, 2011

sparkly

i finally have a laptop! yay yay yay yay!!!

So crazy how technology changes. Three years ago I had a slower computer, with a shittier processor and less storage space for $200 more than what I paid for my new HP. Yup...I'm brand loyal. Harry Potter took great care of me in the past and when I went shopping, it was pretty much all I looked at. It just felt riiiiiight. Like a glove. Or riding a bicycle...or something.

My next job is to transfer my 2000 pictures from my iphone to my harddrive...and then I need to back it up to my external drive. Then I need to print and collate them into albums. Yeah, that last part wont happen.

I'm gardening now. I'll talk about that soon but now it's time to watch The Bachelor. Woot!

3 comments:

Keikicakes said...

hope that means you are going to blog more!

Unknown said...

You are soooooooo funny Stella. Glad to know you have a new toy that hopefully will mean we will see a lot more of you. Hope you enjoyed the Bachelor (is that a TV show?). Don't work too hard in the garden and hurry back with some of your great blogs.
Odie

VaNeSsA said...

Good for you! New electronics are like Christmas for adults (at least us geeky/nerdy/dorky/normal ones)! I actually laughed out loud at your coment about printing out and organizing your pictures. I just found a roll of film from my honeymoon in Hawaii. In 1999. Sheesh.

Post a Comment