Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for Jeff. He is fun and fascinating and still surprises me after all these years. He makes me laugh until I cry. He makes mad until I scream. I love love love my baby love. I'm so thankful that I walked by him and said "hi" and made him fall in love with me.

I'm thankful for my kids. What a weird thing to be in charge of 3 little kids when I still feel like a child myself.

I'm thankful for my friends. My AZ friends and my IL friend still live in pockets of my heart. My new TX friends have made living in a new place feel like home.

I'm thankful for my healthy body. I've learned that nothing else matters if you aren't well.

And I'm thankful for YOU, my five or so faithful blog readers. It's nice to know you care enough about my little life to read and comment. Muah!

5 comments:

KBear said...

thanksgiving for me was last month, but I wish you a happy holiday on your end, and a great and safe weekend!!!

tara said...

loved this blog entry.
We need a like button for blogs like facebook has.
Did baby G taste turkey ? :)

Mrstx said...

No turkey but he did have sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes! It's hard to feed him though because he screams between bites. I don't know if that means "more! Faster!" or if it means "stop torturing me with non-breastmilk food!"

~Penny~ said...

Happy gobblegobble day! to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm thankful for you posting! It gives me something to read and occupy my time! :D

Not sure if you did, but you can mix the breast milk into G's foods....maybe that would help with the screaming?

Post a Comment