Friday, May 29, 2009

29 week belly

It's that time again! Time to see how I've grown...
The thing is...I haven't changed that much in the last month. My belly looks the same-ish, yes?


I still have a small semblance of a waist. I'm not saying that I'm rocking the hour glass figure, but my waist still goes in a little.

So i ask you...Where the hell am I hiding the 25 lbs I've gained? Could it really be all baby, fluid, placenta, etc?


Ah-hah! There it is! Bliggity Blam! My ass is huge! My poor granny panties can't even cover it anymore. sigh. My loungy pants look painted on now. Awesomeness.

So I gotta say I'm a little worried about my impending birth. My first go round, labor lasted 6 hours from first contraction to baby being born. Second labor was 4 hours. I just really hope I don't have the baby in the car. Oh well. If I do, I will save all the money on hospital bills. If that happens, I wonder if I can use my heath savings account card for Botox. :D

11 comments:

~ Sara Ann said...

Well you still look cute, even if you put on 25 extra pounds. Big butts are in right now. Just do a google on how to get Kim Kardashian or J-Lo's butt. They're in demand. Nevertheless, you still look adorable.

With Landen, I was in labor from water breaking to him coming out, 6 hours. Noah, from water breaking to him coming out was 12 hours and Lourdes from contraction to them breaking my water to her coming out was less than 1.

You aren't too far from the hospital, right?

Angela said...

Are you are so stinken adorable. love your picture? Are you really wearing granny panties these days? I hope that's just like a prego thing ;-)

Angela said...

I can't type or spell anymore...first sentence . . . you are so fricken adorable.

Hey do you remember in 7th grade when you said? "Why do you spell hello, helo." And i said, "because that's how you spell it."

KBear said...

I'm betting you will lose all of it within a week or less of having the baby.. usually if you don't need a c-section, you lose the weight within a few days.. it's all baby, you look great!

KBear said...

oh, and, I'm sorry, but in that first pic, are you standing in the tub?!

~Penny~ said...

I love your tub pictures, they are hilarious. You belly is adorable and yes, big booties are in. You are set!

You look great:)

How are the stretch marks?

Mrstx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrstx said...

I am close to the hospital...maybe 15 minutes away! Yeah I'm wearing granny panties. I don't want to stretch out and ruin all my other stuff so i'm currently buying all my unmentionables in packs of 6 from Walmart. :D Ha ha, and yes I am in the tub! Usually I stand of the edge of the tub but I didn't want to fall off! And Penny, I'm not answering the stretch mark question. I don't have any wood to knock on and I dont want to jinx myself. :D

~ Sara Ann said...

ANGELA!!! I resemble that remark! I don't even own a thong. LMAO. (I may have married one but HOW do you people wear those things?!)

Seriously, I tried like ONCE to wear a thong and I spent the whole time trying to get the thing to balance on one cheek or the other. I could NOT stand to have that fabric UP MY BUTT.

Why would anyone want to give themself a wedgie? LOL

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous so stop!

As for saving money having the baby in the car, someone on my April 09 message board did have their kid in the car and seriously the hospital charged them an out of hospital delivery fee

Mrstx said...

Seriously??? They charged for having nothing to do with the delivery? That is terrible! If I ended up delivering in the car, I just might turn around and drive home at that point. Nah, I wont do that. My 3 day hospital stay is the closest thing I will get to a vacation in the next few years.

Post a Comment