Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home is where the...

job is?

There have been some shakeups at Jeffs work. My over achiever husband is never satisfied to just 'be', and as a result he has great opportunities within his company. These would require moves and I feel like it's a new city every week. First Paris. Then Concord, CA (wine country, woot!), then Seattle (might have to double up on the prozac to deal with the gloom).

My first reaction to these ideas is always, "No!" But then I sit and I think, "Why no?" If this is what needs to happen, well I don't want to hold him back from reaching his full potential. He is a restless soul but somehow he's tame with me. I appreciate the tameness...but I don't want to kill his spirit. So. I will go where he goes.

I emailed him today that I was open to change. In an interesting turn of events...better things might now open up for him here in Texas. Hmph. Im thrilled but I spent over an hour pouring over real estate in far away places. I got a leeeeeeetle excited. I could have a forest in my back yard...or a vineyard! But more than anything I'm relieved. I love my house, my friends, my community, my super clean Super Target. The list goes on and on. :D

It all could change tomorrow but fingers crossed...I want to stay in Texas!

1 comment:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Consider my fingers crossed! (though, not really, because I'm typing. Ever try to type with crossed fingers? This is what you get:

it's sjiit too ersu ti eriutre whs tr

Translate THAT.

Post a Comment