Monday, December 10, 2007

Bung Chow

So I have major writers block and every time I sit down to write, I draw a blank. I think I'm too stressed out about the holidays or something. To find inspiration, I perused through all of the pictures I have saved on my computer. I found pics from a party we had a few months ago when my good friend Patty was in rare form. She is too cute to keep these pics private, so here they are...meet Bung Chow!

She is a mother:

A friend:


A, um...wife...get a room you crazy kids!

And just an all around fun girl!

And she even tolerates my husband that nick named her Bung Chow.

I'm really not sure where or when she earned her nickname. But it's her moniker and even Kennen calls her 'Chow'. She is a great friend and a great neighbor. She can always be relied on for a cup of sugar...or a beer. She keeps a well stocked fridge. :) She is a giver and always puts others first. Patty you so totally rock!

1 comment:

stamping tx mommy said...

OMG!!! You bring tears to my eyes:)

Thank you for that! I needed a little pick me up.

You are a great and awesome friend too!!!!!!

hugs,
The Chow

Post a Comment