Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm 33?

Yup...33. I don't know why but I have big time birthday blues this year. I'm a girl that always loves a party but today I just wanted to crawl under the covers and cry. I wanted zero birthday wishes because I didnt want to be that cray girl bursting out in tears on what should be a happy day. Life is good, kids are excellent. We have been super busy with swimteam this summer. It's our first year and in all honesty my kids pretty much suck at competitive swimming. However, our team is so warm, welcoming and supportive. My kids are happy to get up every day and do it, and the coaches are the best. On top of being nice, our team is undefeated! I could have joined a different team that is closer to my house but I'm so glad I didn't. I just found out that the director at the other pool is being a huge bitch and actually kicked a family off the team. Crazy. Well I planned to put up a picture for your viewing pleasure, but blogger isn't iPad friendly. I'll plan better next time. Oh yes...there will be a next time. I'm over the time suck from hell (Facebook...not pinterest but good guess!) so I'll be blogging more. If you still read this decrepit old blog, muah!

3 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I still read it! :)

Mrstx said...

I TLU!

Angela R said...

Glad your still blogging. Eventhough we don't live in the same state it makes me feel more connected to what's goion on in your life. SO DON'T EVER STOP!!! (pretty please)
I hope your feeling better about being 33 now. They say it's your best birthday. Not sure how that was determined. But, I guess it because you know who you are, what you want, yadda yadda yadda. I didn't mind turing 33, but not going to lie I'm not looking foward to 34 becuase that will mean I'm in my mid 30's Ummm...how.the.bleep.did.that.happen.

Post a Comment