Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mixed feelings

My baby is 1 today...O.N.E! I love the person he's turning into but I am a little devastated that he's not a "baby" anymore.

Then I get a phone call from Jeff. He just scheduled his vasectomy. I'm mostly happy but a little devastated. He's afraid he's going to kill me of I get pregnant again and my ulcerative colitis flares up. I know he's being overly dramatic. I don't want more kids...do I? No. Maybe just one more. No.
Yes? No. It's just so permanent.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I know how you feel. I had to convince Josh to do it, then scheduled the vasectomy appt., then for some reason I freaked out and canceled! And it was my idea in the first place! So I ended up getting the paragard IUD. It's good for 10 years and if I still feel like I'm done like I do right now...then he's for sure getting snipped! There will be no baby in my 40's. But in the meantime, at least it's not permanent and I can change my mind if I want to!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I SO get this. I think once it's done I'll be happy, but the finality of it is just so... final.

tara said...

Is he going with Rick?

Unknown said...

You are right in that it has a permanent sound but you do have an awesome assortment of lovely children and can enjoy that blessing as is. Stella you are one lucky woman. Have an awesome weekend.

Kate said...

I found your site from Me, my thoughts, and everything else. I love it. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

Anonymous said...

I think 3 kids is the perfect amount. But it is permanent and if you are not sure, then don't do it!

PS...this is Penny!

Post a Comment